Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I Love to Feed Myself!


Now that I am getting bigger, Mommy lets me eat more things by myself! I love it!! Sometimes I like it so much that I don't want Mommy to feed me with a spoon, even if it is something I really like. A few weeks ago, I tried my hand at rice. It was a bit of a struggle to pick up those tiny grains, but I was determined!


I LOVE Cheerios! I will eat them any time! Mommy is also enjoying eating them too! She was so excited to give them to me because she likes them so much. I have also had some spaghetti noodles (sans sauce) and some macaroni & cheese. Now that I have six teeth, I can bite off pieces of graham crackers, so it isn't so messy to eat them anymore. I like grapes without their skins, but my favorite fruit is still BANANAS! In fact, I go bananas any time I see one! Mommy and Daddy are finding things at the cafeteria that I can eat too. Yesterday I had meatloaf and au gratin potatoes. My favorite cafeteria food is cottage cheese! Mommy still needs to feed that to me with a spoon, but that's okay because I like it so much. (Okay, correction: my favorite food at the cafeteria is actually ice cream. I don't let anyone have any peace when they are eating it unless I get some too. Shh. Don't tell.)

No comments: