
We've taken several trips to the zoo this spring. First, Daddy & Micah took a trip, just the two of them! They got their traditional picture on the elephant statue. Micah really enjoys looking at the animals now!

Micah now knows how to make several animal sounds, including an elephant! He raises his little trunk too! Daddy is very proud of him!

Of course, Micah had to ride the tortoise!

A few days after Daddy & Micah's trip, Mommy & Micah went to the zoo with some of the ladies from my Tuesday morning Bible study and their children. Micah & Isabel were checking out the lions as we waited for everyone to arrive. We had a great time together! Micah kept wanting to get out of his stroller and run around and explore. In some of the exhibit buildings, he did just that!

Okay Mom, I like this tortoise statue and all, but how
many times am I going to have to sit on it?

We ended the visit with a ride on the carousel! The carousel is beautiful, with lots of different animals to ride. These are our friends DJ and Celine. DJ is only two weeks younger than Micah. They have lots of fun together!

Mommy & Micah on the Carousel

My friend Ashley took this beautiful picture of Micah. I love it!


many times am I going to have to sit on it?
We ended the visit with a ride on the carousel! The carousel is beautiful, with lots of different animals to ride. These are our friends DJ and Celine. DJ is only two weeks younger than Micah. They have lots of fun together!
Mommy & Micah on the Carousel
My friend Ashley took this beautiful picture of Micah. I love it!



During the girls' Spring Break, we took a trip with our neighbors to the zoo. We saw the lemurs for the first time. As you can see, Micah was captivated by them! Abby, Nate, and Jin Ah took turns pushing Micah's stroller, and they had fun pointing out the animals to him.

Who cares about the penguins behind me - these rocks are cool to climb on!

Time for a snack break!

I like the aquarium building - the fish are neat, and Mommy lets me run!

Aunt Pamela & Uncle Jerry came to visit us at Easter! The time was too short, but is was wonderful to see them and catch up. Monday morning before they had to make their way back home, we took them to the zoo. This time, Uncle Jerry joined Micah on the tortoise!

Wow this Mommy Lion is really big!

I like the baby lion, he's more my size!

We ended this visit by checking out the koalas. This was our first time getting to see them. They were so close, and so adorable! I just wanted to hug them. Micah thought they were pretty cool too.

On the move to find more food

I'm ready for my close-up!
No comments:
Post a Comment