
Micah is a great eater - he loves to eat. all the time, and he eats lots of different kinds of foods! He has also mastered using his spoon, so he can now feed himself pretty much anything we give him to eat. This makes him VERY happy, because he wants to do it himself! It still amazes me how skinny he is - he is only in the 5th percentile for his weight, but he eats a lot!!

Micah's first try of spaghetti - it's a winner!

Micah loves his Kix - for a long time he could not be parted with this snack bowl!

Micah loves to share his snacks, whether you want them or not!

Micah LOVES ice cream! (Hmm, I wonder where he got that from?) It is impossible to eat it in front of him without sharing. This was special ice cream - Italian Gelato - that we got on our house trip to Charleston. Yummy!!

Eating Gelato is serious business!

I think I will just help myself to some of these Sun Chips...Mommy won't mind!

Breakfast on the go! Micah used to sit and eat his breakfast in the living room while Mommy caught up on the morning news...not anymore! After leaving his mark all over the couch and the floor, Micah now takes his breakfast in his high chair!

I like feeding Daddy!

This is the first time that Micah discovered the fun of putting food in his hair. He is usually pretty good about not being too messy...this day he was really sleepy, and started to rub his head. When he saw Mommy & Daddy's reaction, he joined in the laughter!!
2 comments:
Hello,
So I haven't log in lately. I can't believe how big he's getting. Are you coming up so? Please let me know so we can do lunch. Donna and I went to Chelsea's wedding, May 30th. Breathtaking. I'll have Donna send the pics. Hope to see you soon, Jodi g
Hi to all of you,
Micah is getting so big. Looks like you are keeping really busy. Saw Michele S. today and Madelyn's BD is Sunday. I still can't believe that Micah is l 1/2 and Madelyn is 2. I'll send the wedding pics as soon as I figure how to send them. Love to you all. Donna S.
Post a Comment