
Last night was Family Swim Night at Willow Valley and I was so excited to go! Everyone came - Mommy, Daddy, Nanna, Poppy, Uncle Dan & Aunt Julie, Jude and Kate! (Kate didn't swim though, she's still too little). Jude lent me his old swim suit and these really cool sunglasses, so I was ready to swim in style!

Since this was my first time, we only went into the warm pool, and that was fine with me! I think it reminded me of a bath, so I stayed calm when we first got in - no big deal, right? We stayed in the water a long time and I didn't cry at all. Daddy played with me and made me laugh and smile a little, but mostly I was busy taking everything in. This was a new place with lots of things to see!! I had fun with my cousin, Jude too. He LOVES the pool and has learned so much about swimming. I can't wait for him to teach me too!
Daddy, Poppy & Me in the PoolWhen I told Mommy & Daddy that it was time to get out, they wrapped me in my awesome elephant towel - Mommy told me that Daddy saw it just after they found out I was going to join their family, and Daddy thought I just had to have it. I'm glad he did, because it kept me nice and warm after I got out of the pool. Thanks Nan for helping me to get dried off and cleaned up afterwards - it was such a big help!

1 comment:
I was hoping I would see some swim pictures! So cute! We had so much fun. And, Micah's Easter pictures are sweet. I love that first one. The shoes...oh, the shoes! HA! They are precious (and he runs so well in them).
Sometimes I look at Kate and see similarities to Micah. I can't wait to see these two develop and see how they continue to look as they reach ages one and two! Will they resemble Jude? Not bad if they do...I think he's pretty handsome. (but then, I'm biased!)
Love you guys!
Julie
Post a Comment