Monday, March 17, 2008

A Very LONG Day!


Yesterday turned out to be a very long day for all of us, but especially for Micah!  It started at 4 am with Micah's first feeding...we got to have a couple hours of sleep after that, but then it was time to get ready for church.  We had a guest speaker in our ABF, and went out to lunch as a class with him and his family after church.  Micah took a nap while we enjoyed the fellowship!  Then it was off to the mall for Mommy to get her hair cut.  I have been growing out my hair to donate for locks of love, and yesterday was the big day.  I let the stylist "do whatever she wanted" - with a few limitations, and the end result was great!  Micah enjoyed hanging out with Daddy while I got my hair cut.  We made a quick stop to see Grandma and then finally headed home.  But the day was not over yet - when we got home we realized that we had a meeting at church that had already started, so out the door we went!  Micah was tired, but got some loving from Mandy & Allison - thanks ladies!!  We got home a little after 8 pm.  It was a marathon day and Micah spent a lot of time in his car seat.  But he was such a trooper!!  We were so proud of him - even though it was a challenging day, Micah still managed to get himself to sleep on his own.  Even though it was busy, it was a great day spent together as a family!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristy,
I'm so glad to be able to keep up with you over the internet. I was in my sister's dorm room last Saturday and thought of our fun times in Maddox. Miss you! I am so excited about Micah...he's adorable.

Sarah Schroeder

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of the little one. He is getting to be so handsome and cute.

Krista Hain

Julie Garner said...

So you tell us about your haircut and then don't post a picture of it?! How cruel! :) I can't wait to see it...but wait I must until you return from TX. Hope you have/had a good trip! Can't wait to hear all about it...and I LOVE your blog!

Micah's Aunt Julie