
Micah & I have been attending Study & Share on Tuesday mornings. It's a women's bible study at our church, and I have really enjoyed the teaching and fellowship. We are studying Colossians, which I have been so thankful for since I often miss the Sunday morning messages on Colossians, because Micah gets hungry. Speaking of Micah, he has usually been very well behaved at Study & Share, most of the time he sleeps. This week, however, Micah didn't want to sleep, he wanted to play. Allison blessed me by watching over Micah so that I could enjoy the worship and the lesson. I appreciated the topic - "What not to wear!" We were in Colossians 3 and we talked about throwing away the old self (v. 10), and clothing ourselves with the virtues of the new self (v. 12-17). It was very convicting! I also enjoy the fellowship with the ladies in my small group and getting to share in their lives. Maybe next week Micah can try out the nursery so he can play and make some friends of his own!
1 comment:
Micah does need to play with friends. He can come play with his cousins any time! :)
What a great opportunity for you, Kristy! And, once again, I have to say, I love your blog!
Post a Comment