Okay, I know this is out of order, but I think you will all forgive me. Micah and I were "baching" it this weekend while Mommy was away with the ladies from church. We had some fun times. Bed time is so much fun with Micah because he is especially loving and cute when he gets sleepy. Friday night he was enjoying his airplane pajamas, which this week are definitely his favorite. I caught this video of him showing off his "flying" moves. He's got the wing thing down but is struggling with the direction thing. It's a work in progress, but it's really cute!
2 comments:
Poppy loved the video and will make sure Nan (Koo Koo)sees it tomorrow
So cute. Abigail, Joshua, and Caleb loved watching the video of Micah. We have also enjoyed seeing the new pictures and reading about what you have been up to.
Post a Comment