
Micah had a very special first birthday!! It was celebrated in many ways over a period of four weeks! Micah enjoyed all the attention!

Micah's first celebration was a drop-in party in Pennsylvania. This party was actually a week before his birthday. It was an opportunity for us to reconnect with many friends and family. Micah enjoyed seeing all the people and playing with his cousins and his friend Madelyn!

Oh, what's this? Cake? I think I'll try some!

Hmm...what am I supposed to do with this? I will just stick my fingers in and get a little taste.

Yay! I like icing!

Yummy!!

Oh, there's the cake! Thanks Daddy, I couldn't find it.

We were in Virginia on Micah's actual birthday, so we had a little family party there. Micah tolerated the party hat for a long time!

The guest of honor - Ellerie, Blue Dog, and the Annoying Singing Squirrel!

This time we tried cupcakes, and Micah figured it out much more quickly! We did have second thoughts about the blue icing though...

Micah's a typical kid...icing first, cake second!

When we got home from vacation, Daddy thought that Micah needed to celebrate his first birthday with free ice cream from Coldstone Creamery! Micah does love ice cream...and his mix-in? Bananas, of course!

Birthday presents from Grandma & Poppop were also waiting when we got home...does this birthday ever end??

Finally, we had a little party for Micah with all of our girls when they returned from Christmas Break. Micah was in awe of all the pretty voices singing Happy Birthday to him!

I've really got this present opening thing down now!!



1 comment:
I like these pictures. The picture above the caption about gifts from Grandma and Poppop won't show. Keep the updates coming.
Love Dad
Post a Comment