
About a month ago, this is how Micah greeted us when he awoke from his nap! Now he is pulling himself up wherever he can!

This was Micah's first ice cream cone...he is definitely starting to take after his Mommy in the ice cream department!

Hmm, this might not be the best time to practice standing up, I'm making Mommy nervous!

Micah finally shows off his new teeth! Since then, a top tooth has made its debut!

Micah has branched out to finger foods. He likes bagels!!

My favorite new finger food...BANANAS!! I like to shove the whole piece in my mouth!



3 comments:
WOW i CAN HARDLY BEKIEVE IT NEW PICTURES ALREADY I HADN'T EVEN HAD TIME TO MEMORIZE EVERYTHIHG ON THE LAST PICTURES, I'M NOT COMPLAINING THOUGH, KEEP 'EM COMING
LOVE AND HUGS
NAN & POPPY
Kate is really changing her looks and seeing these pictures I can't believe how similar she looks to Micah. She looks more like him than she does Jude. Awe! Our kids (yours and ours...not just ours...haha!) are so stinkin' adorable!
Thanks for posting!
Love you and miss you!
Aunt Julie
Neet pictures but pop-pop is having Micah witdrawl and needs to see some new shots. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon
Love Dad and Mom
Post a Comment