Last week we celebrated the end of the year and the end of our study of James at Friendly's. Leigh and I rewarded the girls for their efforts at facilitating discussion of the passages of James. For each section that they were in charge of, the girls were to come up with at least three discussion questions, two applications, and one Bible study tip for the group. I am so proud of these girls! They really took the time to dig into the passage and discover what God wanted to teach them. They asked some great questions, and the group members had some good insights into the scripture as well. I have really seen a lot of growth in these girls through this study and throughout the whole year. I am going to miss them all tremendously, and I have been blessed to have been part of their lives this year. I hope that they will all keep in touch!! I realized too late though that we do not have a group picture of everyone. There were nine girls total: Carly, Hannah, Nicolle, Melody, Daniele, Faith, Becky, Rachel, and Mary. Leigh partnered with me in leading these girls. Thanks everyone for a great year!!
Rachel enjoying the fruits of her labor
Becky & Faith having fun with my camera
Rachel & Nicolle pause for a moment of contemplation
Morgyn & Micah were the guests of honor...the girls couldn't get enough our little ones!
No comments:
Post a Comment