Saturday, May 17, 2008

Daddy's Graduation Day!

    Last Saturday, Andrew graduated from Millersville University with a Masters of Education Degree in Language and Literacy.  Micah & I are so proud of him!  The rain held off just long enough for the ceremony to be held outside.  I was thankful that it did because when Andrew graduated with his Bachelors degree from Millersville, it was in December, so he missed out on the big graduation ceremony the first time around.  This ends nine years of pursuing higher education at Millersville University for Andrew, and I think that it was a little sad to say goodbye.  
    Micah was sad that he couldn't attend his Daddy' graduation, and he let Uncle Dan & Aunt Julie know.  He did take a nap, but when he was awake he was his usual happy self.  His Daddy brought him a present though, his own Millersville University t-shirt!  After the ceremony, we went out to lunch to celebrate.  Congratulations Andrew!! 


Micah and the Proud Graduate!

No comments: