
Yesterday was Uncle Buddy's 50th birthday, and we surprised him by taking him to a York Revolution game! It was my first baseball game!! We had lots of fun despite the passing thunderstorms and the score: the Revolution lost miserably - 9-3. Even though I was sleepy, I stayed awake for the WHOLE GAME! Poppop and I walked around the ball field a few times, there was just so much to see! The game was over around 10:30, and I finally settled into my car seat and said goodnight on the way home. Thanks Poppop and Grandma for taking Mommy & me to the game!!
6 comments:
You went to a REAL baseball game before me?! I'm ticked!
Well, I love you anyway...
Your cousin,
Jude
Hey guys!
I'm in Columbia right now, visiting my sister and brother-in-law and their 4 month old twins :o) Unfortunately, I'll miss you...I'm heading back up to VA right before the 4th...but email me and I'll send you their number :o) elizabethsterner@gmail.com
Happy Moving!! :o)
Blogland misses you! Give us an update on your moving situation...how's it going?
It is officially a month since you last posted. :(
Uncle Buddy's had the longest birthday celebration EVER!
Send us pictures of your new place...and our sweet nephew!!!
You're never going to blog again, are you? Just email me when you do, because it's a disappointment to see Uncle Buddy every time I check. (No offense, Uncle Buddy)
We miss you guys!
Aunt Julie
Post a Comment